Re: Is there an easy way to find out which port loads which library?

From: A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven <fonz_at_skysmurf.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:29:40 +0100
Not answering anyone in particular, but I feel compelled to point out that
as far as I know pkg_info only works with packages/ports that are already
installed (or at least created/downloaded), whereas the grep/find method
also works for finding out which not-yet-installed package/port *will*
install a certain file.

But do of course correct me if I'm mistaken.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.