802.1X: dhclient started before the auth. process ends

From: Jean-Sébastien Pédron <jean-sebastien.pedron_at_dumbbell.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:34:51 +0200
Hi!

At $WORK, we use 802.1X to authenticate computers on the network.
Authenticated computers receive a lease in the 192.168.X.X/24 network.
Unauthenticated ones receive a lease in the 172.16.X.X/24 network.

Today, I upgraded one computer running 10-CURRENT to latest HEAD and it
seems that the interface is brought up to early now: dhclient is started
before wpa_supplicant finishes. This was working perfectly before the
upgrade.

I don't have logs of the working case, but here are the logs of the
non-working one:
http://pastebin.com/ZHcbHLQZ

Was I lucky with wpa_supplicant/dhclient timing? Or is there a real
issue here?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron