Strange error when compiling minimal GSSAPI application

From: Elias Mårtenson <lokedhs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:50:56 +0800
Is there a problem with the GSSAPI implementation in FreeBSD?

I'm trying to compile a minimal application that does nothing more than
including the file gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h:

    #include <gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h>

    int main(void)
    {
return 0;
    }

When compiling this with "gcc foo.c" I get the following error:

    In file included from foo.c:1:
    /usr/include/gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h:139: error: expected declaration
specifiers or '...' before 'time_t'

I have to admit that I'm a bit stumped as to why I get the error message in
the first place. The line in question looks like this:

    OM_uint32
    gsskrb5_extract_authtime_from_sec_context(OM_uint32 *, gss_ctx_id_t,
time_t *);

I checked the preprocessor output and there are indeed correct typedefs for
OM_uint32, gss_ctx_id_t and time_t, so I can't really see why this error
would occur.

In any case, given the import program, this behaviour isn't really correct
as far as I can tell.

Any input on this?

Regards,
Elias