Anyone have scripts for managing interfaces under new CARP setup?

From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:10:03 -0700
Just curious if anyone has any scripts for managing fail-over of multiple
interfaces using the new CARP setup in 10-CURRENT.

Fail-over of all CARP vhids associated with a single interface is working
correctly.  But, I have 2 separate, physical interfaces running with CARP,
and want to fail-over everything if one of the links (or boxes) goes down.

Figured I'd ask around to see if anyone has done something like this
already.  I've been playing with devd.conf settings and logging events, but
don't have anything written up to do the actual switch yet.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash_at_gmail.com