Re: It's not as annoying as you may think.

From: Super Bisquit <superbisquit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 23:30:42 -0400
There was trouble building qt4 on FreeBSD 10.0 with clang and llvm.
So, I can help with something like that.
Or with testing anything new in the base OS.
I can also test ports for both architectures mentioned in a short time.....
Along with testing pieces of the base OS.

I am using FreeBSD on three seprate architectures to set up a studio for a
friend. The laptop does conversion and compression. The PPC32 machine will
be set for effects. I would like to see how OSS's current svn code is on
this architecture. Is it working? Has anyone else tested it?  The
UltraSPARC machine will be used to amplify and equalize.  The machines are
being set up for someone who is into music and not computers.

So, sound, ports, base system, llvm, clang are what I know I can test on
i386 and PPC32 now.