Re: It's not as annoying as you may think.

From: Michael Copeland <michael_at_kryptos-security.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 21:55:17 -0400
I have to say I'm totally in the dark about what it is you're talking about
or asking... or pointing out. I'm not even sure what the i386 machine being
used for "studio, audio and DJ'ing" has to do with freebsd on ppc32. These
machines are fun to play with but you're not going to be able to run new
studio/audio software on one very well. You're limited on the amount of
ram, the cpu isn't going to cut it for any form of encoding or transcoding.