Your PayPal account has been limited PP-503-472-100

From: <current_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:12:05 -0500 (CDT)
                 Your PayPal Account Has Been Limited today.

                                   PayPal

                        Your Paypal Account Has Been
                        Limited FROM PayPal Support

   Hello

   security measure, we regularly screen activity in the system.
   You received this message due to an issue on your account.
   Due to unusual number of invalid login attempts on your account, we
   have reason to believe there might be security breach on your account.
   Your account requires extra verification process to ensure your
   identity under Your Account.
   [1]Log in to view now
   [2]ADD A MOBILE NUMBER

   [3]Accept Payments [4]Security [5]PayPal App [6]Fees [7]Help [8]PayPal
                                                                Anywhere

   Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to
   inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your
   questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" located on any
   PayPal page or email.
   Copyright © 2013 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
   2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

   [index.php] [index.php]