Re: zpool requires re-import on reboot

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod_at_berentweb.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 23:49:15 -0800 (PST)
Alan: This corrects the "zpool import" problem (thanks for that):
zpool_cache_type="/boot/zfs/zpool.cache"
zpool_cache_name="/boot/zfs/zpool.cache"

But boot still drops to single user and needs "zfs mount -a" to locate the
fstab entries.
Some datasets have canmount=noauto (but have a corresponding fstab entry).
However, the primary dataset of the zpool (where dataset name = zpoll name)
for both pools has canmount=on.
One other "non-standard" property I have is that the dataset name is
different than mountpoint (zfs set mountpoint=/some other folder)
Nothing else out of the ordinary that I can think of.

Regards.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS