Re: Official FreeBSD Binary Packages now available for pkgng

From: Eric Camachat <eric.camachat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:47:32 -0700
It doesn't work with our (microsoft) proxy server, see below.

root_at_basay:/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos # pkg update -f
Updating repository catalogue
pkg: http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/freebsd:10:x86:64/latest/digests.txz: Service
Unavailable
pkg: No digest falling back on legacy catalog format
pkg: http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/freebsd:10:x86:64/latest/repo.txz: Service
Unavailable
root_at_basay:/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos #

Eric