Re: ZFS secondarycache on SSD problem on r255173

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:18:30 +0100
Cant say I've ever had a issue with gnop, but I haven't used it for
some time.

I did have a quick look over the weekend at your issue and it looks
to me like warning for the cache is a false positive, as the vdev
for cache doesn't report an ashift in zdb so could well be falling
back to a default value.

I couldn't reproduce the issue for log here, it just seems to work
for me, can you confirm what ashift is reported for your devices
using: zdb <pool>

    Regards
    Steve