Re: ZFS panic in -CURRENT

From: R. Tyler Croy <tyler_at_monkeypox.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 06:57:21 -0700
On Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:41:45 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> on 01/04/2014 02:22 R. Tyler Croy said the following:
> > Bumping this with more details
> >
> > On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:53:32 -0700
> > R Tyler Croy <tyler_at_monkeypox.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Apologies for the rough format here, I had to take a picture of
> >> this failure because I didn't know what else to do.
> >>
> >> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/agentdero/13469355463/>
> >>
> >> I'm building off of the GitHub freebsd.git mirror here, and the
> >> latest commit in the tree is neel_at_'s "Add an ioctl to suspend.."
> >>
> >> My dmesg/pciconf are here:
> >> https://gist.github.com/rtyler/1faa854dff7c4396d9e8
> >

> > As linked before, the dmesg and `pciconf -lv` output can be found
> > here: <https://gist.github.com/rtyler/1faa854dff7c4396d9e8>
> >
> > Also in addition to the photo from before of the panic, here's
> > another reproduction photo:
> > <https://www.flickr.com/photos/agentdero/13472248423/>
>
> Are you or have you even been running with any ZFS-related kernel
> patches?

Negative, I've never run any specific ZFS patches on this machine (or
any machine for that matter!)

One other unique clue might be that I'm running with an encrypted
zpool, other than that, nothing fancy here.

- R. Tyler Croy

     Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
  Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

  % gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F