Re: ZFS panic in -CURRENT

From: R. Tyler Croy <tyler_at_monkeypox.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:48:54 -0700
On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 09:58:37 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> on 01/04/2014 16:57 R. Tyler Croy said the following:
> > On Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:41:45 +0300
> > Andriy Gapon <avg_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> >> Are you or have you even been running with any ZFS-related kernel
> >> patches?
> >

> > Negative, I've never run any specific ZFS patches on this machine
> > (or any machine for that matter!)
> >
> > One other unique clue might be that I'm running with an encrypted
> > zpool, other than that, nothing fancy here.
>
> Your problem looks like a corruption of on-disk data.
> I can not say how it came to be or how to fix it now.

This is concerning to me, I'm using an intel 128GB SSD which is less
than 6 months old. If there is an actual disk-level corruption,
shouldn't that manifest itself as a zpool error?

:/

--

- R. Tyler Croy

     Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
  Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

  % gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F