RE: loader lszfs command

From: <dteske_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 12:34:44 -0700

No explanation as of yet, but I have successfully built a system
that has working lszfs command. Took a stable/10 snapshot from
July 29th and that seems to be working alright.

Since it's working as expected in stable/10 currently (the furthest
point away that I intend to MFC these enhancements), I'm happy
to ignore the fact that my aged 10.0-RC1 machine doesn't work.
--
Devin