Re: HOWTO articles for migrating from Linux to FreeBSD, especially for pkg?

From: David Chisnall <theraven_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:08:42 +0100
On 14 Aug 2014, at 02:34, Russell L. Carter <rcarter_at_pinyon.org> wrote:

> So I would be very willing to contribute to this project, if that
> makes sense.
>
> Best,
> Russell
>
> (what list should this move to? Perhaps ports?)

I'd suggest docs.  Note that currently, the docs team is the smallest part of FreeBSD, yet is responsible for one of the most important user-facing portions.  People interested in joining the docs team are always very welcome.  The #bsddocs channel on EFNet is a good place to chat with existing docs folks.

David