Re: ARC "pressured out", how to control/stabilize ? (reformatted to text/plain)

From: Vitalij Satanivskij <satan_at_ukr.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:38:23 +0200
Get first result's while testing l2 without compression

Memory leak is not seen for now ( system working only 20 hours) but
zfs stats saying that l2 degraded

output of zfs-stats -L:

ZFS Subsystem Report                            Tue Feb 11 16:34:43 2014

L2 ARC Summary: (DEGRADED)
        Passed Headroom:                        3.81m
        Tried Lock Failures:                    79.52m
        IO In Progress:                         9
        Low Memory Aborts:                      235
        Free on Write:                          54.37k
        Writes While Full:                      9.68k
        R/W Clashes:                            2.82k
        Bad Checksums:                          211.94k
        IO Errors:                              0
        SPA Mismatch:                           58.33m

L2 ARC Size: (Adaptive)                         243.32  GiB
        Header Size:                    0.36%   895.11  MiB

L2 ARC Evicts:
        Lock Retries:                           45
        Upon Reading:                           0

L2 ARC Breakdown:                               38.15m
        Hit Ratio:                      17.79%  6.79m
        Miss Ratio:                     82.21%  31.36m
        Feeds:                                  88.88k

L2 ARC Buffer:
        Bytes Scanned:                          292.58  TiB
        Buffer Iterations:                      88.88k