(unknown charset) vt(9): couple of small issues

From: (unknown charset) Andriy Gapon <avg_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:08:09 +0200
I used to have mousechar_start="3" in my r.conf.  To be honest I can not even
recall why.  But this worked fine with syscons without any glitches.
With vt I get the following during boot up:
vidcontrol: setting mouse character: Inappropriate ioctl for device
And mouse cursor is never drawn, apparently vidcontrol -m on -M <X> just fails.

Looks like with syscons MOUSE_MOUSECHAR ioctl is handled by a terminal device
and consolectl device while with vt it is handled only by sysmouse device.

Another issue is that I see the following messages appearing during boot and
from time to time afterwards in the system log:
kernel: sysmouse: unknown ioctl: t:40007413
kernel: sysmouse: unknown ioctl: t:80007410

The ioctls seem to be TIOCFLUSH and TIOCGETA, so I am not sure why sysmouse gets
involved.  Maybe the same issue exists with syscons's sysmouse as well, but it
is just silent about it.

Seems like ioctls are called by X server.  For example:
sysmouse_ioctl:entry
              kernel`devfs_ioctl_f+0x11c
              kernel`kern_ioctl+0x1db
              kernel`sys_ioctl+0x142