RE: libinit idea

From: Bruno Lauzé <brunolauze_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:15:00 -0500
It's really good to read the comments and see people point of view on this topic.
I totally agree RC system is really good and stable, easy and extensible.
The main concern I have here is performance. Starting a system is really slow.
Boot to X (with simple xdm) is minimum 25 secs and I just feel there's something to do to cut this delay.