port hyperic-sigar - marked broken, is anybody fixing this port?

From: Werner Thie <werner_at_thieprojects.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:35:36 -1000
Hi

Java is probably not the first programming language which comes to mind,
when working with FreeBSD. But still I sadly had to forgive to deploy
OpenKM because it can't start LibreOffice as service due to the fact,
that the author used hyperic-sigar for this functionality.

My question: Is anybody working on this problem, that instead of using
utmp.h and diddling with the related files directly, one should rely on
utmpx.h and its db manipulating functionality.

I could give it a try for FreeBSD9, but I'm mostly a noob, be it Java or
Java extensions and also for ports.

Maybe some kindred soul could fill me in such, that this itch can be
scratched.

Werner