Re: Freebsd 11 current testing ndis / kldload: bcmwl564_sys.ko PANIC

From: Vlad Movchan <vladislav.movchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:08:34 +0200
I've just tested second patch from kern/165622 - it still applies clean and
runs good on recent current.
If after applying this patch you trigger some other kind of panic/problem
you might also want to take a look on
https://github.com/NDISulator/ndisulator.
Ndis module version from github differs a bit and it has several fixes
which are not present in the base tree.