Re: Apple Trackpad driver

From: Huang Wen Hui <huanghwh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:56:43 +0800
Hans,

Thanks for you take care of it and commit it! I found two problems:

1. The selection is not expected when selection with 2 fingers sometimes.
2.  Unexpected scrolling when Click with 2 fingers.

This patch can fix that. The var "n" modify to "ntouch"  seems to be
necessary.

Cheers,
Huang Wen Hui

2014-01-29 Hans Petter Selasky <hps_at_bitfrost.no>