RE: freebsd and utf-8 directory names

From: M&S - Krasznai András <Krasznai.Andras_at_mands.hu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 17:37:00 +0200
xfe display the file and directory names correctly together with creation date and time (simple 'ls' does not; it shows double question marks in the place of Hungarian characters.

ls | od -c

shows that such characters are represented in ls output as two characters e.g. 241 253 or such, I can test again but now I do not remember the exact numbers; the first of the two is the same for all Hungarian characters)

rgds
András