Re: Problems building FreeBSD 9.2 on FreeBSD 10

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:35:42 -0700
Simon,

Do you know if there is some sort of patch that can be applied to
FreeBSD stable/9 sources so that it can be built on a FreeBSD
10/stable, or FreeBSD CURRENT
host with bmake?

I'm trying to build a FreeBSD stable/9 jail on a FreeBSD 10/stable host, so that
I can build ports inside the jail with poudriere.

Thanks.
--
Craig