Re: FreeBSD 10 and zfsd

From: Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 08:50:03 +0200
op 24-03-14 01:18, Alan Somers schreef:
> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Mark Felder <feld_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Any updates?
> I've been very busy, but I did finally get those two seqpacket related
> bugs fixed in head.  The next step is finding time for the merge.
> Right now my FreeBSD todo list goes:
> 1) Commit fixes for half a dozen FIB related bugs.  I already have
> them fixed in my private stable/9 branch, but need to port the fixes
> to HEAD.
> 2) Update the zfsd branch.
>
> I think that I'll be able to get number 1 done next week, or at least
> send patches out for review.  I don't know if I'll get to number 2.
>
> -Alan

Hello all. Sorry for bringing up on old thread.
Is there any news on the zfsd part.
It seems it has been included in Truenas, but I did not see anything hit
the tree regarding zfsd. Have I missed it or is it still not done.
FreeBSD 9.3 is about to get released, and 10.1 will follow it would be
nice to have in a new build..

regards
Johan