Re: FreeBSD 10 and zfsd

From: Alan Somers <asomers_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:18:35 -0600
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Mark Felder <feld_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Any updates?

I've been very busy, but I did finally get those two seqpacket related
bugs fixed in head.  The next step is finding time for the merge.
Right now my FreeBSD todo list goes:
1) Commit fixes for half a dozen FIB related bugs.  I already have
them fixed in my private stable/9 branch, but need to port the fixes
to HEAD.
2) Update the zfsd branch.

I think that I'll be able to get number 1 done next week, or at least
send patches out for review.  I don't know if I'll get to number 2.

-Alan