Re: (more) screen distortion with intel GPU / xorg on recent -HEAD?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:41:05 -0700
No, this isn't a "the buffer is messed up", this is a "everything is
and stays messed up."

Starting new applications odes'nt fix it.

Minimising/maximising the applications again doesn't fix it.

This is a "the framebuffer config seems busted", not "the contents of
that 2d rectaugular area got messed up." Normally when there's
distortions triggering some kind of change in that area (ie: not a
redraw) is enough to fix it.

-a