Thinkpad T410: resume broken

From: Stefan Ehmann <shoesoft_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:35:02 +0200
Suspend/Resume is broken on my T410 using CURRENT from today.

Resume was working fine on 9.2-RELEASE. 10.0-RELEASE and 10-STABLE don't
work either.

Symptoms:

acpiconf -s3 sends it into sleep mode as expected

In single user mode, it wakes up correctly, but the screen remains
black. I tried with/without nvidia module loaded. It also happens with
debug.acpi.suspend_bounce=1.

I've tried all tips from https://wiki.freebsd.org/SuspendResume to no avail.

In multi-user mode (especially when X is running) it doesn't wake up
correctly most of the time:

It powers up and the fan starts, but keyboard is not responding. Also,
the power led pulsates, as if still in sleep mode.

--
Stefan