official pkg repo with WITHOUT_X11=true

From: Dirk Engling <erdgeist_at_erdgeist.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:10:23 +0200 (CEST)
Hey,

I wonder if there is or there are any plans to provide an official repo
suitable for a typical non-desktop-installation, i.e. with

WITHOUT_QT4=true
WITHOUT_X11=true

set during poudriere builds. Default options for some graphic related
ports like graphics/gd unfortunally litter all my jails with their libX*
dependencies.

I am aware that I can setup my own repo, but I can hardly imagine I am the
only one who would find this offical repo handy.

Regards,

   erdgeist