Re: HOWTO articles for migrating from Linux to FreeBSD, especially for pkg?

From: Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon_at_dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:58:57 +0900
On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 12:11:50 +0800
Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist_at_alogt.com> wrote:

Hi.

I think the advantages of the forum are...

  *Well moderated by moderators and anministrators.
  *Registering email address is needed, but not disclosed by default.

These mean "no need to worry about increasing spams".
In cases off-forum discussion is needed, private message can be used
to exchange actual email address.