issues w/ installing stuff multiple times...

From: John-Mark Gurney <jmg_at_funkthat.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:50:58 -0700
There are issues w/ installing tests where the test files get installed
multiple times.

To reproduce this, use the following steps:
make installworld -j 8 DESTDIR=<somelocation> -DNO_ROOT

Once you have done the above, in <somelocation> there will be the file
METALOG, run:
grep -v type=dir <somelocation>/METALOG | awk '{ print $1 }' | sort | uniq -d

This will print out the current list if files that get installed multiple
times....

Currently, it looks like all the tests subdirs are installed a second
time...

Could someone look at making it so that they don't get installed
multiple times?

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579