Re: shells/bash port, add a knob which symlinks to /bin/bash ?

From: Dreamcat4 <dreamcat4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 20:39:17 +0100
Right, well here is another one:

The missing symlink for /etc/ssl/cert.pem

There is no reason it should not be in

${prefix}/etc/ssl/cert.pem

Except that the folder etc/ssl/ only exists in base.

Without this symlink, then SSL certs aren't found by the 'fetch'
command and many significant websites these days can't work without
SSL. For example github.com (there are others).