Re: shells/bash port, add a knob which symlinks to /bin/bash ?

From: Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 14:02:43 -0700
As a slight distraction from the topic, is this actually possible in
general? I'm thinking in particular of ports that install kernel
modules. Since LOCALBASE may be (and very often is) a different file
system from /, such modules cannot be accessible to loader and so can't
be loaded in early boot. This is potentially a problem for wireless
driver firmware modules, for example.
-Nathan