Dual booting FreeBSD and Win95

From: Ryan Stone <rysto32_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 15:30:41 -0400
No, this isn't a late April Fools joke. :(

I find myself in a situation where I need to integrate my employer's
manufacturing process with a third-party OEM's process.  My employer's
hardware tests are all FreeBSD-based while the OEM is Windows 95 based.  I
need to come up with a way to integrate them together.

We're looking at dual-booting FreeBSD and Win95.  We're thinking of booting
into Win95, the OEM can do their thing, switch to booting FreeBSD, run our
tests and produce a .csv file with the results, and then boot back into
Win95 for them to finish up.  Ideally we would like to switch the boot
slice without human interaction.

I've been playing around with trying to set one only slice as active to
make the loader boot it, but it appears that doesn't actually work.
boot0cfg would cover half of the use case (switching from FreeBSD back to
Win95), but I'm not sure how I could do the original switch from Win95 to
FreeBSD.

We've discussed just switching hard drives, but we really want to shoot for
a 100% automated process.  Anybody have any ideas?