Re: CFT: ndis(4) testers needed!

From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6724_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 02:08:18 +0000
> > set hint.rsu.0.disabled="1"

> This isn't sufficient.  This leaves the device named rsu0 but disables it without
> letting other drivers attach to it.  You need to remove the rsu driver entirely
> or use devctl to force the driver to ndis.

> John Baldwin

I can try on the slight chance that using devctl will make any difference regarding ndis.

I have something else to do on that FreeBSD installation, like installing the missing devel/readline that should have been installed as a dependency of lang/gawk; I don't know why it wasn't.

This error showed when I failed trying to build Haiku cross-tools.

Tom