Re: CURRENT breaks loading of nvidia.so

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 21:48:22 -0800
Any hope to get a bit of text on this into the Handbook? Maybe with the
example in Doug B.'s e-mail announcing it. (It's in the ports archive and
DuckDuckGo can find it easily.) The example in build(7) is for a single
module while Doug's message show that they should be space delimited.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman_at_gmail.com