Re: Questions on adding backlight support for the i915 driver

From: Miguel Clara <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:15:20 +0000
Working fine on a HP running current as I've noted in the other thread as
for the keys.
This one (and most HP Pavillion models) use the Fn+F(2/3) but the keys, and
my Acer (and I think not all are like this) use "Fn+<-/->"

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*
*E-mail:    *miguelmclara_at_gmail.com