Re: Kernel Application Binary Interface (kABI) support in FreeBSD

From: Venkat Duvvuru <venkatkumar.duvvuru_at_avagotech.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:36:03 +0530
I will debug this crash.
At this point, my concern is not about debugging this particular issue but
whether to commit to our customers or not about the binary compatibility of
FreeBSD X.0 drivers with all FreeBSD X.Y OS versions.
I would like to stay safe and tell the customers to build the drivers on
their respective revisions unless you folks think that the binary
compatibility is maintained very strictly and this is one of those rare
bugs.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Venkat.