Re: Atheros AR9460 and Acer Aspire V17 Nitro on FreeBSD 11 not working

From: Anders Bolt-Evensen <andersbo87_at_icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:17:54 +0100
Do you mean to check dmesg -a while doing "vmstat -ia | grep ath0"?
I did run "wlandebug +scan", then ifconfig wlan0 up scan and then
"vmstat -ia | grep ath0".
The only output I got from "vmstat -ia | grep ath0" is:
irq18: ath0        21   0
The second time I ran that last command I got
irq18: ath0        22    0

It is worth mentioning that wifi with this Atheros card works just fine
on Windows (I am using this wlan when typing this answer on Windows).
There is a button that seems to enable airplane mode, but pressing this
button does not seem to change anything as far as FreeBSD is concerned.
Other than that button I can't find any button that enables or disables
wifi.