KLD: (nvidia.ko) is missing dependencies (boot message)

From: Kostya Berger <bergerkos_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 23:39:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi everyone.
I'm on 11.0-CURRENT #0 r289580
I didn't find this in any archives, so I'm posting it here. Mine is a ZFS based system and I'm booting using GRUB2, not the FreeBSD loader.However, this works just fine on FreeBSD 10.2 etc.
But on 11.0-CURRENT this appears in boot message:...
KLD file linux.ko is missing dependencies
KLD file nvidia.ko is missing dependencies
...Accordingly, nvidia.ko is not loaded on boot. But when I afterwards manually `kldload nvidia`, it works just fine and the driver gets loaded.
Not sure if this is related, but on shutdown/reboot I also have some ZFS related debug output, of which I can only send a photo. Not attaching it now as I'm not sure how the mailing list software will react to this, but I'm ready to send it on demand.
 With kindest regards,
Kostya Berger