Re: mtree patch for WITHOUT_LPR

From: Garance A Drosehn <drosih_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 20:04:35 -0500
On 7 Nov 2015, at 6:08, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:

> as you're still maintaining lpr, I'm passing this through you.
>
> If one build his server WITHOUT_LPR, there are constantly few
> directories that
> are created by make hierarchy and then reported my make check-old.
>
> Attached is a small patch against -current that should eliminate it
> (inspired
> by BSD.groff.mtree).
>
> Your thoughts?

Thanks for checking with me.

While I've done a lot with 'lpr', I have not done much of anything with
mtree files.

After having read through the rest of this thread, I have the impression
that we're no longer interested in a separate mtree subfile for 'lpr'.
Instead we'll go with Brian's observation that:  "if a directory is in
the
dist mtrees, it should not be listed as an OLD_DIRS."

Am I correct in thinking that?

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn                =     drosih_at_rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   gad_at_FreeBSD.org