Re: libXO-ification - Why - and is it a symptom of deeper issues?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 09:05:56 -0800
Hi,

The reason is simple - someone offered to do the work and push it through.

This isn't a commercial thing where we get to make project decisions
and allocate resources - the juniper folk came up with a solution that
they're using and willing to push forward in freebsd. It's been an
interesting experiment and maybe it shouldn't have been done in -HEAD,
but it isn't all that pervasive and we've gotten good feedback from it
all.

-adrian