Re: libXO-ification - Why - and is it a symptom of deeper issues?

From: Dan Partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 08:29:28 +0200
Management daemon with fine grained permission, extremely useful. Would Juniper consider donating to FreeBSD under a BSD license portions of this code, the MGD, which could be  reused in FreeBSD ? A fine grained permission system on daemon IPC and the scaffoldings of a management configuration daemon would help FreeBSD. I am very grateful your company helped us with libxo.  Now you could help with the other end of the system.

So Juniper, thank you for contributing, and please help the OS who makes us all tick.

Dan