Re: DDB patches

From: Dan Partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:29:39 +0200
> Unlike what you suggest here, I see lots of issues in Bugzilla which
> exactly what you describe: enhancements on already available tools.
> I've even submitted a few myself.

Thats great Willem.

But no matter what you find odd or not, I am simply following what Ive read on some
page on freebsd.org that one of the ways of contributing is by submitting code
on the mailing-lists , where “somebody will happily pick up changes”.

So, if you continue to find this odd, please take it up with the web-masters on
freebsd.org to update the resources regarding contributing to the project.