Re: CURRENT: net/igb broken

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:57:57 +0200
Am Thu, 01 Oct 2015 15:39:11 +0000
Eric Joyner <ricera10_at_gmail.com> schrieb:

> Oliver,
>
> did you try Sean's suggestion?
>
> - Eric

Hello Eric,

no, sorry, not yet. Today was the first day with the igb-equipted servers and tomorrow
(Friday) I will start to check whether Sean's suggestion helps or not.

In the short time I fiddled arounf with the server, I brought up and down in a series the
igb0|1 interfaces and pinged the system (with most recent CURRENT as of ~ 15:00 CEST
(UTC +2). And while doing that, this flapping the UP and DOWN state made the interfaces
work for a couple of seconds - but it was hardly to reproduce with a defined set of UP
and DOWNs.

I will report.

Oliver