Re: FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT Single User Keymap

From: Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon_at_dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:05:29 +0900
When booting to single user mode, no rc scripts are executed.
So rc.conf is NOT processed at all and keymap setting is not applied.

What I do in single user mode is as follows.

  #kbdcontrol -r fast -l jp.kbd

I'm using vt, and fast keyrate. If you prefer sc, and do not want fast
keyrate, try below.

  #kbdcontrol -l jp.106.kbd

No interactive inputs needed. No writes to drives.