Re: ZFSROOT UEFI boot

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:12:34 +0000
I believe, based on testing, that the from Diff 5 onwards of
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5108 this should work as you expect it i.e.

If boot1 is loaded from a device which has either a UFS or ZFS bootable
install then this is the device that will be used to boot.

If said device has both then the ZFS setup will still be tried first.

If you can test in your setup and confirm either way that would be most
appreciated.

     Regards
     Steve