Re: Date formatting with en_US locale

From: Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 18:10:00 +0900
Hi,

vangyzen> Above, I mentioned two issues.  The other one is, the date format for
vangyzen> en_US pads the month with a zero, but the day with a space.  So, June 7 is:

vangyzen>         06/ 7/16

vangyzen> That looks weird.  It should pad both with zeros.  I'd be happy to fix
vangyzen> it, but I don't see how:  There isn't an "xformat" callback in the
vangyzen> cldr2def.pl script, and it's not clear how to add one.  If you can
vangyzen> explain, I'll do it.  If you can fix it, I'll be grateful.  ;)

Does the attached patch fix your issue?
Though there are many locales it should be fixed, I've included only
en_US one, in this time.

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO