Re: BBB (cpsw(4)) seems to be broken in the latest 11-current

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 09:49:31 -0700
Well, I am not sure either as I don't have any issue restarting it
afterwards.

Yes, it seems to be happening fairly reliably here. :( Happened for me
again, I left it running overnight. I am 99% positive it was not the case
before kernel upgrade..

07:11:52 CPSW watchdog cpswss0: watchdog timeout
cpswss0: Unable to cleanly shutdown transmitter