Re: sr-iov issues, reset_hw() failed with error -100

From: Ultima <ultima1252_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:36:29 -0500
I have been interested in this when I first read about it in 2012. =]

Can this be done in loader.conf? I have vmm_load="YES"

I'm not sure if the vf's are usable, I have not actually tested the vf's.
The parent ix1 still shows no response.

kldunload vmm

kenv hw.vmm.force_iommu=1

kldload vmm

iovctl -Cf /etc/iovctl.conf

The same error messages appear, I currently on hmm i'm not sure, I upgraded
with git and it doesn't show rev(last time I use git for
source?) 8b372d1(master)