Running arm64 current on ODROID C2

From: Pierre-Luc Drouin <pldrouin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:14:09 -0400
 Hi,

I would like to run arm64 current on an ODROID C2 (Amlogic S905 A53 64bit
ARMv8). I was going to try configuring u-boot to either use an ELF kernel
and boot it with bootelf or a kernel.bin produced with objcopy. and boot it
with the go command. I was looking at the wiki instruction page for the
ODROID C1 and the one for arm64. Is there any known issue that will prevent
me for successfully run arm64 current on this type of device? Note that I
don't care about video for now.

Thanks!