Re: Optimising generated rules for SAT solving (5/12 are duplicates)

From: David Chisnall <theraven_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:09:57 +0000
On 23 Nov 2016, at 18:11, A. Wilcox <AWilcox_at_Wilcox-Tech.com> wrote:

> Or you could just, I don't know, email the diff as a patch using git
> send-email like normal people instead of using GitHub's walled garden.
> That way, people without GitHub accounts can still comment on it.

GitHub pull requests are branches in the recipient’s git repo.  Anyone can see the patch without logging in, either via the web interface or by pulling the relevant branch.  If you want to send comments via email based on this copy of the patch, then that’s up to you, though personally I’d much prefer the GitHub code review interface to anything email based.

David